To support, encourage and promote a vibrant, happy community spirit through the provision of an accessible, welcoming, safe and versatile space that is available for the enjoyment of a wide range of activities that will fulfil the needs and aspirations of our local community and contribute to their well-being.
Who is Stainton Village Hall for?
Stainton Village Hall is available for the whole community of Stainton and its local surroundings.
It is available for public and private functions and provides regular enablement for a number of organised village groups, bodies, institutions and functions.
Stainton Village Hall actively recognizes and values diversity, welcoming all individuals and groups without distinction.
What does Stainton Village Hall provide?
The indoor space of Stainton Village Hall provides a versatile amenity for the enjoyment of a broad range of social, leisure, educational, entertainment and welfare activities and events.
Stainton Village Hall is:
- Accessible – Readily available and at the heart of the Stainton community
- Welcoming – All members of the local community are welcome to enjoy the amenity
- Safe – Meets all legislative and relevant public building requirements
- Versatile – Capable of accommodating a wide variety of activities
Equality and Diversity Statement
Stainton Village Hall actively recognises and values equality and diversity, welcoming individuals and groups without distinction of age, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marital status, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or belief, ability or disability.
- Main Hall
- Meeting Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Toilet Facilities, including accessible with baby change
- Storage area for regular users
Frequently Asked Questions
We have added a short document covering some FAQ in relation to the hall, its operation and approach to bookings.