The new facilities include a main hall and small meeting room, with shared kitchen and wash rooms (including accessible toilet and baby change). The main hall will have the following key features:
- Sprung wooden dance floor
- Built in AV equipment for users
- Air conditioning for quick adjustable temperature for a range of users
- Light bright space, with natural light and strip-lighting and up lights for different uses.
- Large store room, with space for equipment associated with regular users.
The new, modern fitted kitchen has a electric induction range, extractor, commercial warming cupboard, large commercial fridge, small under-counter freezer, commercial dishwasher, microwave, toaster and kettles. The equipment is supplemented by new crockery, pans and essentials to meet typical users needs.
The kitchen is functional, but is not a full catering kitchen, it will work for small parties, afternoon teas and similar activity. If you are looking for more substantial catering for an event, please don’t forget our fine establishments in the village, the Kings Arms and the Brantwood Hotel, who would be happy to discuss how they might be assist you with your catering needs.
The hall is covered by a Premises Licence in accordance with the Licensing Act 2003 for events without the sale of alcohol.